Reason why I chose Senoko Energy

   It was the only name that I am somewhat familiar with and at lower cost during the time of my research. And they are also a power generation company so I feel more assured. I was worried about going for cheaper but names that are new for fear they might get out of business along the way and that means paper work trouble for me.

It has recurring payment rebates with OCBC which works for me as I consolidate my stuff on OCBC 365 card.

It has an app which allows me to track everything easily, and meter reading is still under SP group which means if I prefer to submit actual readings, I can do so for water, gas and electricity still all under SP group app.

It also has the refer and earn rebate programme.

They don’t require any security deposit.

  For more info senoko referral code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Dolls: Can they Substitute you a Real Lover?

Wind Power for Green Living

You Can DIY Green Power With Solar Panel Kits